Honda Day 2013 in Atco, New Jersey is a two-day event for all Honda enthusiasts. The event is organized by Javier Ortega and is held at Atco Raceway. The drag racing and car show event is scheduled for the weekend of April 13 and 14, 2013.
Over 20,000 people enjoyed the Honda Day events in 2012. Visitors come from all over the US and Canada, with some traveling even further to enjoy both vehicles on display and head-to-head racing.
Vehicles on DisplayThe Honda Day Car Show covers 24 categories based on model and year. First, second and third place winners are chosen in these groups. Awards also include Best of Show for both Honda and Acura and a Best Team category. Some of the groups include:
- Civic's 1991 and older, 92 to 95, 96 through 05, etc.
- Classic Honda's from 1988 and older
- Honda S2000's
- Honda Mini Vans
- Acura RSX and TSX
- Honda/Acura Xtreme MOD
Starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 13 and ending the next day at 8 p.m., there will be a wide variety of ongoing drag races.
- Eat Sleep Race SFWD - Open to 4-cylinder Acuras and Hondas with two front seats; gutted vehicles are prohibited.
- K Tuned All Motor - Open to 4 and 6-cylinder Hondas and Acuras. Cars with gutted interiors are permitted but no pro level vehicles are allowed.
- A variety of bracket racing classes are open too, so everyone who wants to run will get a chance to compete
Will you be going to Honda Day? Let us know in the comments!
Eight-Six Long LivedCategory: Interviews
Bullet Proof Armor for car doorsCategory: Interviews
The most reputable magazine for car reviews and opinions gives its 10 best cars for sale for 2014. If you're an owner...Category: Nascar
Ambrose punches Mears at Richmond NASCARCategory: Nascar
News & Info
Car made od several glasses, dont drink and drive and make it home alive.Category: News & Info
BMW X4 short story filmCategory: News & Info
Guy backs down from fist fightCategory: Trending
girl gets smacked at fast food restaurant and assailant runs and jumps into a car and drives off- Smack CamCategory: Trending