This American muscle machine was designed by filmmaker, Ajmal Zaheer Ahmad and is built by Classic Design Concepts. The FireBreather stars in the upcoming feature film, JINN, and is being produced and sold as a limited production run of 50 Signature Series cars.
Shooting began in March 2010, and wrapped in May. Some of the shooting for the film occurred at the University of Michigan Law Quad.
Each one of these amazing vehicles will be replicas of the same FireBreather that you will see on the big screen. All 50 will be gloss black with unique tattoos on the front and rear fascias that display the serial number of the production build. The Firebreather was unveiled to the public at the Autorama in Detroit on February 26, 2010.
- Edelbrock E-Force Supercharged Engine with 599 Horsepower
- FireBreather Cold Air Intake System
- Eibach Pro-Plus Performance Lowering Springs and Anti-Sway Bars
- FireBreather Unique 20" x 10" Wheels with Red Reflective Graphics
- Pirelli 275/40ZR20 & 295/40ZR20 P-Zero Rosso Asimmetrico Tires
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- JBA 3" Cat-Back Performance Dual Exhaust System
- Custom Black Leather Interior with Red Stitching
- Piano Black Interior Trim Package
- FireBreather Floor Mats
- Red Ambient Interior Lighting
- Custom LED Tail Lamps
- FireBreather Dual Headlamps with LED Halos, Eyebrow Lighting, and Back-Lit Emblem
- Unique Serialized Tattoos
Optional Navigation Mirror System with Front and Rear Cameras ($2,000)
MSRP - $95,000 Last modified on
Tagged in: Firebreather
Trackback URL for this blog entry.
News & Info